Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok...Seeing how I already have 2 boys, and I am having yet ANOTHER boy, I can't ask for a Baby shower....even though I was soooo looking forward to it! No not the gift part, or the games, more of the get together of everyone that I love (Yes that means YOU!) and eating ourselves silly. So I am wanting a Non Baby Shower party! I am currently due April 25 (funny part? That's was Avery's due date). So I am requesting a party where I will announce baby boy's name....pig out and just have a good ole time...play cards etc etc...EVERYONE is invited, including the men & children! I am thinking sometime mid March...seeing how I will probably be the size of a cow around that time! March 21st is a Sunday and it's usually the easier to get together then....tell me what you all think....I am going to double check to make sure it's ok to do it at Papa's since it's MUCH bigger than my house...Let me know if the 21st will work for you or not and if you plan on comming so I can plan everything out! I will bring the cake....mainly cause that will have the baby's name on it! I am really looking forward to this, so I am posting it now to give you more than enough notice, I will also send out messages to those who have FB as well the first part of March! Hope to see everyone there!

Love you all!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment